Day 1 – Arrive in San Martin de los Andes Airport. Airport greeting and private transfer to the lodge. Red Stag Hunt followed by welcome dinner.
Day 2 thru 4 – Early morning and evening hunting outings. Lunch and dinner are served at the lodge.
Day 5 – Last hunting excursion. Check out followed by a private vehicle transfer to the airport. Fly to Buenos Aires, and then home.
This Red Stag hunting program is easily combined with our fly fishing programs. The area between Junín de los Andes and Alumine in Northern Patagonia is the most prolific dry-fly fishing region in the world. The variety and abundance of fishing environments allows you to experience great dry fly fishing throughout the entire season (November through May).
Talk us about combination program possibilities.
• 1 Trophy Stag per person
• Hunting guide to hunter ratio is 1:1 for every hunting outing
• 5 full days of hunting
• Hunting License
• Guided Trout Fishing (float or walk and wade) after the hunt is done. We provide fishing gear if needed as well as your fishing license.
• 5 nights of lodging at Estancia Cabeza de Zorro with full board – meals, wine, beer and drinks
• Transfer from/to Chapelco Airport CPC
• Trophy exportation papers and shipping costs. We will manage the entire process however you will be responsible for the additional charges. (trophy tags, sanity certification, export broker fee, local and international shipping). These cost are estimated at $1,200 to $1,500 USD per trophy
• Rental guns. We provide riffles, 30/06 and 308 gauge with an additional cost of $60 per day
• Wild Boars are available to hunt during this program with additional cost of $750 per animal
• Local or international flights
• Lodging prior to or after trip
• Transfer between Buenos Aires Airports